Chef Kevin Bryant is an imaginative culinary genius with nearly 20 years of experience in the kitchen. He transforms even the simplest of ingredients into a sublime dish, creating a work of art. His Southern roots inspire savory flavors and his creative flare impresses all six of the senses. Chef Kevin is known for teetering on the line between fine dining and playfulness, where varying palettes can unite.
Through his genuine passion for food, he has supported the Houston community and local nonprofits including one of his favorites, Lucky Dog Rescue.
Special Events & Competitions Chef Kevin has participated in:
- Tequila and Margarita Festival
- Annual International Risotto Festival
- Houston International Festival 2014 (Best BBQ, Judges Choice Winner)
- Go Pig or Go Home
- Menu of Menus
- Best Bites Rodeo Houston (multi-year winner)
- American Liver Foundation Flavors of Houston CultureMap Last Chef Standing (winner)
- Lucky Dog Gingerbread Dog House Contest (multiyear winner)