Buffalo Chicken Dip - Summer Recipe Series
The Summer Recipe Series will include curated items by Cotton Culinary Executive Chef, Wade Schindler.
Searching for an easy appetizer for your upcoming tailgating party? Look no further than this six-ingredient buffalo chicken dip offering all of the flavor and kick of buffalo wings without the mess. This dip is sure to be a hit with your guests while they enjoy the game!
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese or ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup homemade buffalo sauce recipe or store bought
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese + 1/2 cup for topping
- 1/2 teaspoon Stone House Seasoning
- Bleu cheese crumbles, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. Mix together all ingredients except last 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese and bleu cheese crumbles and pour into a medium baking dish.
3. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese on top of dip.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
5. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with bleu cheese crumbles, if using.
6. Serve with celery sticks, fritos, pita chips, or tortilla chips. Enjoy!