Raspberry Mint Lemonade - Summer Recipe Series
The Summer Recipe Series will include curated items by Cotton Culinary Executive Chef, Wade Schindler.
Searching for a refreshing treat to cool down your guests in this summer heat? Look no further than this sweet and tangy raspberry mint lemonade! Quick and easy to make, it's sure to be a hit at any event.
- 1 cup Water
- 4 Sprigs of Mint
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice 2-3 Lemons
- 1/2 cup Fresh Raspberries
- 3 cups additional Water
- Mint Spring to Garnish (optional)
- Lemon Slices to Garnish (optional)
- Raspberries to Garnish (optional)
1. To a small saucepan add 1 cup water, 4 mint sprigs, zest of 1 lemon, and sugar. Stir. Heat over medium heat to a simmer. Remove from heat and let steep 15-20 minutes.
2. Remove the lemon zest and mint from the sugar mixture and set aside.
3. In a pitcher add the raspberry and using a spoon crush slightly.
4. Add the lemon juice, cooled sugar mixture, and the remaining 3 cups of water to the pitcher. Stir to mix.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
6. Serve over ice with additional raspberries, a mint sprig, and a lemon slice, if desired. enjoy